– When it feels like you cant live anymore when he leave that door, you’ll be surprised when next year, you are so grateful to let him go.. (PrincessFanfan)
– Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go.
– God is closest to those with broken hearts.
– Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
– When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.
– The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends. ~Gwyneth Paltrow
– I don’t know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every other part of my body is broken too. ~Missy Altijd
– A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just his way of letting you realize HE saved you from the wrong one.
– In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing. ~Mignon McLaughlin
– Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it’s better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
– Love is like a puzzle. When you’re in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together.
– Maybe part of loving is learning to let go.
– Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
– God can heal a broken heart, but He has to have all the pieces.
– Sadness flies away on the wings of time. ~Jean de La Fontaine
– There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go.